Monday, May 25, 2009

CUSTOM POSTERS!




Summer is a very busy time... but it is also a time where we need some great and unique gift ideas for birthdays, anniversaries and other special events!


I have decided to start taking custom orders for Heritage Makers projects, starting with posters!






I have created some templates and also gotten ideas and inspiration from the HM template gallery to create personal and meaningful prints for you and your family....

I have included some of the most popular designs with various colour themes as examples. If you are interested having me make one of these for you, please email me at HeritageMyWay@kent.net

Here are the prices and details:


12x18 Glossy Posters - $20.00
18x24 Matte Posters - $25.00
16x20 Canvas Prints - $150.00


**Prices are in Canadian funds and include all taxes, design fees, photo scanning (if required) and shipping.**

Orders for posters needed for July must be submitted and payment received by June 6, 2009. Photos can be emailed or dropped off at my home.

You get to choose the design, colour scheme and wording on the posters. I will email a preview for you to proof before publishing. Contact me at HeritageMyWay@kent.net to order your custom posters today!


No comments: